Brewcraft Returns Policy
All refund rights under both State and Commonwealth law apply.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure. If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to repair only. We reserve the right to not offer a refund or a Store Credit Voucher.
Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under the policy and our obligations to you.
Brewcraft will accept returns and provide you with a Store Credit Voucher, refund (refund will be provided using original payment method) or repair where:
- The item is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- The item is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
- You can present a Brewcraft receipt or other adequate proof of purchase
Brewcraft may elect to return the product to the manufacturer’s repair agent to determine the nature of the problem. We reserve the right not to offer a Store Credit Voucher, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Physical gift card and online gift voucher orders
Physical gift cards and online gift voucher orders cannot be returned if you change your mind. They also will not be exchanged for another denomination or tender such as cash.. Please note that Brewcraft is not responsible for and is unable to replace gift cards which are lost or stolen.
Proof of Purchase
Returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by any one of the following proof of purchase documents:
- Register receipt, however you may provide a clear photo of the full Brewcraft register receipt,
- Online Tax Invoice, including from the Brewcraft mobile application (order confirmations will not be accepted)
- Financial statements such as a bank statement, credit card statement (however, when the proof of purchase does not clearly itemise the goods, more than one type of proof of purchase may be required)
- Online proof of purchase when calling Customer Service also includes Zip, Afterpay, Flypay and Paypal statements
When returning a product, you will be asked for information that is relevant to your return, or to satisfy legislative requirements. If you do not provide this information, then we may be unable to process your return.
When returning a product, with adequate proof of purchase, you will be asked for your signature as authorisation of the return transaction. If you do not have adequate proof of purchase, you will be asked to provide photo or other suitable identification containing your full name, signature and expiration date, so that your name and signature can be verified. The identification information you provide may be accessed by authorised Brewcraft team members and authorised third parties for the purpose of fraud investigations and fraud protection activities. Information collected will be securely stored for a reasonable period of time, and may be disclosed to Government departments upon request, where required or authorised by law.
Brewcraft reserves the right to assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
- Gift cards and online gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
- Refunds will only be issued using your original payment method (includes the same card or device as purchase). However, if the original payment method cannot be verified due to a different digital platform, such as mobile payment, watch payment, e-wallet etc. or a card was replaced, then you will be asked for proof of identity. The acceptable forms of proof of identity are:
- Australian Driver's Licence
- Australian Citizenship Certificate
- Australian document of identity
- Medicare card
For further information, please contact our Customer Support on (08) 8351 9683